Saturday, April 9, 2011

Toddler Cowboy Baby And Easter Newborn Baby Girl On eBay

I just put a little OOAK toddler baby boy and an OOAK Newborn Easter Baby Girl on eBay for 7 days.  The  boy is dressed as a Cowboy and I call him Cowboy Bobby.  I hand made him without molds and I also handmade most of his clothes...even his cute boots.  I made him a while ago and even made a Cowgirl Sister Jane for him.  I don't like to sell my newly made babies for a while, so I often keep them for several months before I put them on eBay.  Anyway if you would like to see him and read about him, go to this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110672940353

Here is one picture of Cowboy Bobby.




Well, maybe two....I just love this one....
doesn't it look like he is tipping his hat to you in this picture?


The little girl is dressed in a Berry Pink Romper Sleeper with a matching Bonnet and Booties.  I made her an Easter Bunny Dolly and a matching Easter Bunny Pasci.  she is resting in a beautiful Easter Egg Crib that is Lime Green with Roses the same color as her romper.  The Egg crib has some kind of beads on it to make it sparkly and it has a Lavender Ribbon with a bow tied around it.  The ribbon is attached to the egg so the lid can be removed without untying it.  Here are a couple of pictures of her. 

 I think she looks like she has kissy lips.


Isn't the Egg Crib pretty?
They both sold on eBay, but not for the price I would have liked to have gotten. 
And that darn eBay charges too much in fees!

2 comments:

Babesbybarb said...

he is adorable, love his little gun too
barb

Sunshineshelle said...

You are sooooo talented love them both, the cowboy does look like he's saying 'Howdy Mam' LOL ;)