Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Doll Show

If you want to see the pictures bigger, click on them. The titles don't match the pictures. When I get a few minutes I'll try to fix them...now it is just too much....Sorry




Doll table At Madison Heights Show










Mini Piggy Bank







Sweet yawning Boy Baby







Flower Elves























Reborn Elf Baby

















Lady Bug Baby Elf and
Sweet Pea Pod Baby















Sweet Bundle Babies














Flower Elves















Dressed Puppy




















Dressed Mice





























Chihuahua Puppy


















Portrait Kelly Anne




















Portrait Baby Tanner


















Bundle Babies
























Boy Babies and one Girl Baby




















Bears, Mouse and Baby






















See the little monkey?





















































Tiffany's mini sculptors and mini toys


























Cowboy Billy, Cowgirl Jane, and Baby Cowboy with stick horse






























The Girl babies






















I was invited to put my sculpted babies in the biggest doll show in Michigan. It was the Madison Heights Doll Show. I went with my granddaughter Tiffany who also sculpts with me. We had a good time. We both took examples of our work and we both sold pieces. The managers of show said that they had never seen OOAK sculpted babies so they were excited to have us in the show. We got many good comments and people said they hoped we would come back to the show in the fall. I got to meet Dorothy Steven who is a wonderful sculptor from Canada and I enjoyed talking to her. Here are our picture of the show.

No comments: